If you like a hefty portion of “cool factor” with your .22 shooting fun, look no further than the GSG-16 Carbine, an affordable clone of the iconic MP5 submachine gun. It’s about as cool as it gets, and it’s available at a price that darn near every shooter can afford.
But German Sport Guns® wasn’t JUST interested in paring down the price. The GSG-16 Carbine has a number of outstanding features that make it totally unique. First, the adjustable stock features a mag storage compartment for either low- or high-capacity mags. We should also mention that the GSG-16 accepts GSG-5 and 522 stick/rotary magazines.
It also sports an M-LOK forend with Picatinny rails for accessory attachment, as well as an extended top rail for optics. The cocking tube assembly features an ambidextrous charging handle so you can swich up charging to meet your comfort style. Finally, the redesigned front and rear sight have been simplified and streamlined to give you faster target acquisition over previous GSG models. The GSG-16 Carbine is an awesome little gun—and it can be had for less than you might expect.
PLEASE NOTE: For reliable cycling, ATI recommends using high-velocity (1,260 FPS+) .22LR ammo.
- 16.25″ barrel with faux suppressor shroud
- Collapsible stock with mag storage compartment fits low- and high-capacity magazines
- Redesigned quick-acquisition front and rear sight
- Reversible charging handle
- Picatinny rails pre-mounted on MLOK handguard
- 5.5-lb. trigger
- Compatible with GSG-5/522 stick and rotary magazines
- Made in Germany by German Sport Guns, and imported by ATI
- Includes (1) 22-rd. magazine