- Luger P08 Replica Bullets
- Set of 6
- Great for re-enactors or as a great costume accessory!
- Constructed of metal
- Makes a unique decorator item and conversation piece
- Cannot fire and cannot alter to do so
- The Luger pistol was first manufactured at the turn of the 20th century, and it was used heavily by German troops during World War I and World War II. Own an exact model of the bullets used by this gun with the Luger PO8 Pistol Bullet. This bullet replica is an authentic model of the Luger Pistol PO8 bullet, with a brass finish and an intentionally aged look. The Luger was one of the first semi-automatic pistols, making this bullet a great item for any firearms enthusiast. The relevance of this bullet to the events of the World Wars also makes it a must-have for history buffs. A great piece to add to your display, the Luger PO8 Pistol Bullet is a unique collectible to bring a piece of history into your home.
Please note that while these are replica bullets, they cannot be inserted into the replica firearms.
* Replica of bullets used by the Luger Pistol
* Features a brass finish
* The surface is aged for authenticity
* Ideal for World War II history
* A unique display item
* Pairs perfectly with any of our Luger display weapons!
* Sold in sets of 6 bullets
* Length: 1.2 Inches
* Diameter: 0.375 Inch
- Returns Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu, and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.